Board of Directors
Armando Garza Sada (3)Chairman of the Board of Alpek, S.A.B. de C.V.
- Chairman of the Board of ALFA and NEMAK.
- Member of the Boards of CEMEX, FEMSA, Frisa Industrias, Grupo Financiero Banorte, Grupo Lamosa, Liverpool, Proeza, and ITESM.
Álvaro Fernández Garza (3)President of ALFA, S.A.B. de C.V.
- Co-Chairman of the Board of Axtel. Member of the Boards of Alfa, Nemak, Cydsa, Grupo Aeropuertario del Pacifico, Vitro, Universidad de Monterrey (UDEM), Georgetown University (Latin American Board), and Museo de Arte Contemporáneo de Monterrey.
- Chairman of the Advisory Board of the Centro Roberto Garza Sada of the UDEM.
Francisco José Calderón Rojas (2)Chief Financial Officer of Grupo Franca Industrias, S.A. de C.V.
- Member of the Boards of Franca Industrias, Franca Servicios, Franca Desarrollos and Universidad de Monterrey (UDEM); and as Alternate Member of the Boards of FEMSA, and Coca Cola FEMSA.
Rodrigo Fernández Martínez (3)President of Sigma México
- Previously Marketing and Finance Director of Sigma Alimentos
Andrés E. Garza Herrera (1A)Chief Executive Officer of Qualtia Alimentos, S.A. de C.V.
- President of Mexican Consumer Products Industry Council / Consejo Mexicano de la Industria de Productos de Consumo, A.C. (ConMexico). Member of the Boards of Xignux, Regional Board of Banorte, Universidad de Monterrey (UDEM), and Ciudad de los Niños.
Merici Garza Sada (4)Investor
Pierre Francis Haas García (1)Advisory Services Director of Hess Energy Trading Company (HETCO)
Jaime Serra Puche (1A)Founding Partner and Chief Executive Officer for SAI Consultores, S.C.
- Member of the Boards of Fondo México, Tenaris, Vitro, Grupo Modelo, Rotoplas, Fresnillo PLC and Grupo Financiero BBVA Bancomer.
Enrique Zambrano Benítez (1A)Chief Executive Officer for Grupo Proeza, S.A. de C.V.
- Member of the Boards of Grupo Proeza, CFE, and ITESM.
Carlos Jiménez Barrera
Secretary of the Board
1. Independent board member
2. Independent proprietary board member
3. Related proprietary board member
A. Audit and Corporate Practices Committee